The Mane Story


Creativity or Inspiration can be found just about everywhere.. I decide to bring all creative stuff to my blog in whichever manner possible.

Never had the privilege to own such long locks but this wouldn’t have crossed my mind. As I long for something which I probably never even would have (thanks to my lazy genes) some lazy thoughts...

The elegance of this tail is worth a tale
Drops of Gold separated by bands
Every strand of hair wishes to reach out till the end
Flit & float with her bottom, waving 2 hands

I entered the cafe & requested my coffee
“Yes Madame!” she said, and took a round turn
That’s when my eyes twinkled with Joy
For this was something I had always yearned

Mustered up the courage for this challenge was new,
Had to speak in soft voice and you know guys
Such moments have been very few

Obliged I was by this pretty girl
She had accepted my request
She turned yet again, but for ME this time
The photograph was taken, smiles exchanged,
My big conquest 


Cheers
Inds

Comments