Guest Post by the lil one

Hello all

This is my first post today & I’m very excited to be writing .I’m only 6 months now but already feel quite old. My first & favorite shoes have started bidding me farewell. I wonder how unlike me they are growing smaller cause my mom keeps telling me that I’m getting bigger.




What do I like about them?? Oh! when I’m on my double bed I just lay flat on my back , try and bring my feet closer to my mouth and it’s a eureka moment when I can lick them .One of them tastes so that I sometimes even forget to cry for my milk . The other 2 aren't that good so I start kicking my feet for them to come off.  That’s when my mom rushes towards me and either starts putting them back or cribbing that I’m no good for those shoes.  Don’t you think it should be rather me yelling for one tasted so bad and the other which wouldn’t come anywhere near my mouth easily.

Anyhow I wonder where mom and her friends get these so called shoes from. What if they can’t find something that fits me, what if they decide not to bring those for me anymore. But again why should I worry or should I be?? Are there any more flavours available which I’m missing??The other day I saw these 2 toddler girls. They seem to be so mesmerized with Auntys shoes that they continuously kept wearing and changing and then wearing them. I just wondered how they could even walk in those long heels when I can’t still walk in my own heels.  But wait; if we walk in them then wouldn’t they get dirty? Mine doesnt because most of the time I’m in mommas lap.


I have though started to crawl a bit, but only on my double bed, otherwise still very uncomfortable.  How I wish that the entire world was just a double bed .Speaking of double bed im feeling sleepy again , its time to call my mom again.. Arhhhh… Arrrrrhhhhhh, arrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , ok there she is .. bye bye for now.. 

Comments

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think